It has been brought to our attention that the new voting system was improperly tabulating the votes on the last contest. It appears that, in fact, the Battle Worn Z’Gok by Recruit Pulz did get the most "positive votes."
Therefore, we will be awarding Recruit Pultz a $100 Prize for his entry, too.
So, without further adieu...
The Winner by Most Positive Votes...
Battle Worn Z'Gok by Gold Recruit Pultz, J.
Our congratulations also head out Recruits Edge and Herrera for their awesome entries!!!
Way to go everyone!!
Do YOU have what it takes to be the BEST?
Back by recruit demand, we are offering another customized kit contest exclusively for Gundam Club Members!! We know you have been chomping at the bit for another go around of this contest, so here's how it will work:
On Friday, March 25th, you will be able to submit your kit following the rules below.Entries are now being accepted!
Head over to http://gundamforums.com/clubzone to log into your account and upload your entry! No account? No problem! Simply create one to use for the contest! Good luck!
On Monday, March 28th, all submissions must be in and the staff of GSAM will select the Top 3 kits. (Last time you got to choose them, so this time we want to!)
On Tuesday, March 29th, we will open recruit voting; each recruit will get 1 vote to rate each kit to determine which is Good, Better, and BEST!
On Thursday, March 31st at 12:01 AM EST, the voting will close and the $100 GSAM Gift Certificate winner will be posted!!! Runners up will get $25 and $15, respectively!!
Good Luck, Recruits!!!
RULES FOR KIT SUBMISSION:
- The kit entered must be a Gundam model kit that you have built.
- The kit must be either 1/144 scale or 1/100 scale; NO 1/60 SCALE KITS OR OTHER SIZES.
- The kit can be standard or customized.
- The kit can be posted with a background.
- The kit must not have won another GSAM contest.
- The entry can only have ONE model kit in the picture; no battle scenes with two kits.
- All entries are subject to disqualification if any of the above rules are not followed.