Preorder Terms and Conditions
“Preordering” an item means that you are reserving and paying for an item that will be shipped on a future date. We offer two types of preorders: (1) preorders for new, just announced items, and (2) preorders for items that are restocking on our future shipments. Based upon which type of item/s you are preordering, there may be different arrival dates.
The following terms apply to preorder sales:
1. When placing a preorder, it is important to remember that any in stock items on your order will be held until the preorder item is available for shipment. If you would prefer any in stock items sooner, please place two separate orders.
2. Whenever possible, we will post an expected arrival date for your item. This date can fluctuate, but any fluctuation should be minor.
3. While we typically receive the entire quantity of an item we order, there is always a chance that it could allocated, delayed, or canceled by the manufacturer. In the event this situation occurs, we will immediately notify you and give you a full refund.
4. You may cancel your preorder, but all cancellations are subject to a 20% cancellation fee.
5. You will be emailed a receipt for your order that will serve as your proof-of-purchase.
6. By placing your preorder, you consent to these terms and conditions.
We know that you'll want to get your preordered item/s as soon as possible, and we do all we can to ensure that happens!
Thank you for choosing to place your preorder with us!